tirsdag den 10. marts 2009

Tuesday´s Quotation


"If I was going to become a serial killer, I needed to learn more about the job. I´d bought a copy of Serial Killing For Dummies on eBay from a Seller called Ritual Slasher. He was selling his entire book collection because he was ´going away for at least 25 ears.´ I´d thanked him for the book and told him I hoped he had a lovely time on his vacation."

Today´s quotation is from Donna Moore´s Go to Helena Handbasket. It looks really promising, and I intend to read and review it soon, - perhaps by the weekend.

For another bit of bookish humour go and check this comic.

N.B: Beth, this was the book in the bag.

Et citat om dagen ...
Dagens citat er fra en humoristisk, britisk krimi, som desværre ikke er oversat til dansk. Den ser lovende ud, så jeg skal nok læse og anmelde den inden så længe - men kun på engelsk.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

It actually seems very funny. I would love to read it and see where it goes.

Dorte H sagde ...

Thank you, Lilly.
As soon as I have finished the book for my Bait of the Box tomorrow, I´ll read this one and review it.