søndag den 28. november 2010

2010 Global Reading Challenge - finished

The other day I finished my fourth and last 2010 challenge.

Africa: 
Yaba Badoe, True Murder, Ghana

Malla Nunn, A Beautiful Place to Die, South Africa

Asia: 
Colin Cotterill, The Coroner´s Lunch, Laos

Matt B Rees, The Bethlehem Murders, Israel


Australasia: 
Paul Cleave, Cemetery Lake, New Zealand

Peter Temple, Bad Debts, Australia

Europe: 

James Thompson, Snow Angels, Finland

Simone Van der Vlugt, Reunion, The Netherlands


North America: 
Megan Abbott, Bury Me Deep, the USA

Vicki Delaney, Valley of the Lost, Canada


South America: 
Leighton Gage, Blood of the Wicked, Brazil

Mario Vargos Llosa, Who Killed Palomino Molero, Peru

Antarctica: 
Raymond Khoury, The Sign

Sarah Andrews, In Cold Pursuit (review coming up tomorrow)
.

12 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - Well-done! And thank you so much for organizing this meme :-). It took a lot of time and effort on your part.

seana graham sagde ...

Congratulations, Dorte! And for me, a lot of interesting books to look into for next year.

Jose Ignacio Escribano sagde ...

Congratulations on completing the challenge, Dorte and a fine list of books as well. I've read a few, but have some on my TBR that plan to use for next year challenge.

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: thank you, but it doesn´t take that much time really.

Seana: thank you. Most of them were really interesting.

Jose: I did my best to finish the challenge some time before the New Year, but I had to wait for the last one for four weeks so I am also busy planning next year already.

Kelly sagde ...

Congratulations on finishing your final challenge! Quite an accomplishment!

Dorte H sagde ...

Kelly: I must admit I am glad I have changed the rules so I can avoid Antarctica next year. That continent causes trouble!

Poly sagde ...

Hi Dorte

Unreal! Just amazing. Huge congratulation from me!

Dam, you're so good! :-)

Dorte H sagde ...

Hi Poly.

Good to hear from you, and thank you!

Cathryn Grant sagde ...

What a great challenge you set, and congratulations on completing it. I admire the breadth of your reading!

Dorte H sagde ...

Cathryn: apart from the first Antarctic novel, it was a pleasure. And it was such a surprise that more than one hundred bloggers chose to participate.

Beth F sagde ...

It's always such a great feeling to finish one's own challenges. I *still* have just one book to go. I'd better get to it.

Dorte H sagde ...

Beth: I think I could have finished it earlier, but I thought it might be a good idea to wait so I wouldn´t forget all about my own challenge. As it is, I have had to check the challenge blog once in a while.