onsdag den 24. november 2010

DJ´s Bait in the Box # 81

This police procedural is far from the first in the series.

“The victim was Asian and looked to be almost seventy. He was on his back, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. His lips were pulled back from clenched teeth, almost in a sneer. ... The front of his shirt was soaked with his blood and B...... could see at least three bullet entry points in his chest.”

The Rules:
If you recognize the quotation, or if you think you are able to guess who wrote it, please post a comment. Just leave a hint, do not spoil the fun by giving too much away. The book will be reviewed on Friday.
.

12 kommentarer:

Jose Ignacio Escribano sagde ...

This time I don`t have to use my search skills (google and the like). I've read it and can only say that the main character has a companion whose name sounds familiar, at least to me.

Uriah Robinson sagde ...

I am fairly sure I have read this on.
Is it set in a place where they drink a lot of tea? North of England?

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - If I'm right, then this title is very dangerous! That's quite a lot of beasties for one title ;-).

Dorte H sagde ...

Fine clues, Margot and Jose Ignacio.

Norman, there is a tea connection, but not (Northern) English.

Felicity Grace Terry sagde ...

living in the north of England (the north east to be exact) I had to laugh at the comments that seemed to suggest we drink a lot of tea.

Dorte H sagde ...

But Tracy, we *know* that you do!

Kelly sagde ...

I haven't a clue.

I do drink a fair amount of tea, but I want mine to have caffeine in it!!

Dorte H sagde ...

Kelly: I prefer my caffeine in coffee, but I chose this tea make for a reason ;D

Lois Karlin sagde ...

I've read it, I'm certain, but I have no memory for titles, author names, or anything else for that matter. I'll be waiting with baited breath for Friday's review!

Dorte H sagde ...

Lois: I know that I would be awful at my own game, but as long as there are readers who want to play, I think it is fun to have it.

Dorte H sagde ...

Lois: I know that I would be awful at my own game, but as long as there are readers who want to play, I think it is fun to have it.

Unknown sagde ...

I don't know it but can't wait for the review.
CD