onsdag den 3. november 2010

DJ´s Bait in the Box # 78

[I know I used Julia´s wonderful tin last year
- but this is just the right choice for today]


This novel is first in a not quite new series.

“Moira´s body lay a few yards inside the door of the rehearsal room. Her limbs were played at angles too awkward for comfort. That alone would have been enough to show something was badly wrong. But there was more. The back of her head was matted with blood, which had trickled into a congealed pool behind her. A few yards away lay a tenor sax, its gleaming golden horn smeared with blood.”

The Rules:
If you recognize the quotation, or if you think you are able to guess who wrote it, please post a comment. Just leave a hint, do not spoil the fun by giving too much away. The book will be reviewed on Friday or Saturday.
.

5 kommentarer:

Felicity Grace Terry sagde ...

What a lovely box, I thought it looked familiar. The murder weapon makes me think of the game Cludeo - the killer was Miss Gold, the room? The concert hall. The weapon? A sax.

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - If I'm right, one of the words of the title has a musical rhythm to it...

Jose Ignacio Escribano sagde ...

What are the consequences of the discovery? Maybe murder.

Kelly sagde ...

I missed this tin last time around so I'm glad you used it again. It's very cute!

I don't know the book but I'm guessing it might be Irish based on the name Moira.

Dorte H sagde ...

Tracy: I am glad the quotation appealed to you, and yes, the weapon was a sax.

Margot: correct!

Jose: yes, maybe a murder :D

Kelly: not exactly Irish, but perhaps of Celtic origin?