søndag den 6. september 2009

Sunday´s Special - An Award!


Zombie Chicken Award.


Oh, an award! Thank you very much, Sherrie of “Just Books” for sending this cool and special award my way!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."

Who would ever consider the wrath of the zombie chickens? Especially as I knew immediately where to send THIS ONE.

My five nominees

1) Tales from the 62 Bus
2) Chuffed of Glasgow
3) In Which Your Usually Laid Back Blogger Gets Irate
4) Sorry hen, it´s just ma wee snake
5) A Brief Photographic Interlude

(Do you think the zombie chicken will ever realize that I cheated just a wee bit?)

6 kommentarer:

Donna sagde ...

Well, how lovely that is - thank you so much Dorte! I am honoured that you thought 5 of my posts worthy of a zombie chicken ;o)

Elizabeth Spann Craig sagde ...

Ha! At first I couldn't see how you cheated, either, except when I opened up your links. :) Looks like an interesting site, though--thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Dorte H sagde ...

Donna; you are welcome! And this is my chance to thank you for great entertainment - you are absolutely the zombiest chicken I know :D

Dorte H sagde ...

Elizabeth; wasn´t it a good joke? And if you don´t know Donna, I´d better introduce you properly. Donna Moore, who lives in Glasgow, has written the hilarious cozy mystery "Go to Helena Handbasket".

Beth F sagde ...

Congrats on your award. This is one of my favorites.

Dorte H sagde ...

Thanks, Beth. Yes, this one is hilarious - and if you haven´t visited Donna´s blog, I think you should. She is just the perfect receiver of THIS award ;)