søndag den 20. september 2009

DJ´s Flash Fiction Workshop


I have just created a new blog, a workshop where I can publish my flash fiction stories ´secretly´ as literary magazines generally ask for unpublished texts.

If you would like to follow my stories, please send me an email and I will give you access to the blog. There are no obligations, of course, but I always appreciate the comments and feedback I get.

My mail address: do.hu.ja (at) mail.tele.dk

And of course you will find the first part of a story waiting for you: Sparrow Among Hawks.

6 kommentarer:

Felicity Grace Terry sagde ...

Hi Dorte, many thanks for visiting and leaving those lovely comments.

I shall certainly visit your new venture to see your stories. I wish you every luck with it.

Dorte H sagde ...

Petty Witter:
I´ll be very happy to include you among my readers, but you will have to send me your email-address.

Belle Wong sagde ...

Email sent - looking forward to it!

Dorte H sagde ...

Belle, you are so welcome :D

Anonym sagde ...

Hi Dorte,

I tried to email you for an invite to your workshop but got a response the mail couldn't be delivered. Is this the full address: do.hu.ja (at) mail.tele.dk

Do I need to add another extension because I'm in the US?

Dorte H sagde ...

Hi Cathryn.

The address seems absolutely perfect to me. Did you remember all four dots?

If it doesn´t work, all I need to invite you is your mail address.