tirsdag den 15. september 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week


The great BBAW week is here!

What I should have written yesterday if I had been up to blogging, was a post “thanking and spotlighting your favourite blogs that didn´t make the shortlists.”

I like the idea, and I have enjoyed several fine and generous recommendations of blogs on my round today (yes, I even came across my own blog once or twice – much appreciated!)

So here we go: MEET MY FAVOURITES!
1) take a look at the ever-growing blog roll here on DJ´s Krimiblog – sixty fantastic blogs, mainly crime-fiction related.

My all-time favourite is not a blog but my Crime and Mystery Fiction FriendFeed – where crime fiction fans meet. Warning: highly addictive!

2) my second blog roll is Scandinavian – a mix of crime & other genres, reviewed in a Scandinavian language.

3) my third blog roll is mainly British & American book blogs – not so much crime, but wonderful blogs nonetheless.

8 kommentarer:

Beth F sagde ...

I've managed to avoid FriendFeed so far. But I do use twitter!

Anonym sagde ...

Hi Dorte - so that "Scandinavian" (second blog roll) is another of your blogs? Amazing! I agree that the Friend Feed group is very nice, thanks to the commuity who inhabit it. And I very much like your blog, too.

Dorte H sagde ...

Beth, my friend feed room is the best playground in the world for someone as criminally inclined as me :D

Maxine, yes, I have a Danish writing blog. Basically, it is for my writing exercises and flash fiction texts (which I translate into English later).

Kerrie sagde ...

You are an amazing woman Dorte - I'm always finding out something new!

Felicity Grace Terry sagde ...

Thanks for that Dorte - it's always interesting to view the blogs that others visit.

Dorte H sagde ...

Kerrie: I could say exactly the same about your blog :D

Petty: thank you - I also love browsing other people´s blog rolls.

Belle Wong sagde ...

I'm on Friendfeed too but have never done anything with mine! I'll have to check out yours and see how to go about it.

Dorte H sagde ...

Belle, I don´t DO much. Maxine, our wonderful administrator, finds one great crime fiction blog after the other, and adds them to our friendfeed. I just visit and enjoy the posts :D

So please do visit us, and if you like what you see, come back for more.