lørdag den 18. april 2009

I am a Win Win Winner!!!

Oh, did you think I was stuttering?
No no, I just had to get it off my chest. For the first time in my life I am having a real winning streak - four books within three weeks!

First I won Rebecca Cantrell, A Trace of Smoke on Crime Scraps for hard, intellectual work (Norman & Google, there is no need to tell tales)

Second I won Louise Penny, The Cruellest Month on Mysteries in Paradise for my diligent and thorough research.

Third I won L.C. Tyler, The Herring Seller´s Apprentice on Euro Crime for … well, sheer luck, I think.

And finally, I won a book of my own choice for writing the stupidest comment on Farm Lane Books Blog (not quite the way Jackie put it, but I know what I wrote).

So bring on the competitions. I am in! - and there is still plenty of space on my TBR.

My comment:
"Oh, how do I write a comment so short, boring and stupid that anyone can see I am not at all trying to win anything??" (Honestly, what do you think??)

Jeg er en vinder inder nder der ...

Nej, der er ikke ekko herinde, men i løbet af ca 3 uger har jeg vundet fire bøger – nu er jeg vist nok nødt at holde op med den der ”jeg vinder aldrig noget.”

Først vandt jeg Rebecca Cantrell, A Trace of Smoke på Crime Scraps for hårdt, intellektuelt arbejde (Norman & Google, der er ingen grund til at sladre, vel)

Dernæst vandt jeg Louise Penny, The Cruellest Month via Mysteries in Paradise for mit grundige, omfattende research-arbejde.

Tredje gang vandt jeg L.C. Tyler, The Herring Seller´s Apprentice via Euro Crime af rent og skært held, tror jeg. o

Og i dag har jeg så vundet en selvvalgt bog hos Jackie, Farm Lane Books Blog, for at skrive den dummeste kommentar på hendes blog (det er ikke sådan Jackie formulerer det, men jeg ved jo godt, hvad jeg skrev).

Så bare kom med nogle flere konkurrencer. Jeg er klar!

13 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

Congratulations! It must be your lucky day today! You've won three times more blogging competitions is one day than I have in my life!!

Your comment wasn't stupid!! I loved it! That's why it won of course, but I loved it as it made me smile, and was a bit different to everyone elses - congratulations!

Dorte H sagde ...

Hi Jackie.
In the English version a line had ´fallen out´: "four books within three weeks". Not quite as fantastic, but fantastic enough for me :)

If I really had felt my comment was horribly stupid I probably wouldn´t have written it - but honestly I hadn´t expected I could win anything by writing that :D

Søren sagde ...

Tillykke Dorte, du har da vist et lille vindergen gemt i dig :-)

Dorte H sagde ...

Tak Søren.
Åbenbart, men jeg kan love dig for det har været godt gemt i mange år :D
Måske fordi jeg har prøvet at vinde biler og den slags, men så er det jo godt jeg har fundet ud af, at bogkonkurrencer er min force.

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks sagde ...

this is the most enthusiastic post title I have ever seen! congratulations on your wins, enjoy them all ... and, what was the "not so stupid" comment you left?!?

Dorte H sagde ...

Dawn, I added it to the post - for you and the world to see :D
Please tell me what you think.

Kerrie sagde ...

You and my mother should meet Dorte. She has winning streaks too

Sunnie Gill sagde ...

Well done Dorte! 3 in one week, very impressive. Something to the rest of us to aim for.

Julia Phillips Smith sagde ...

Woo hoo! Personally, I thought your comment was fun. Thanks for posting it here, Dorte.

Dorte H sagde ...

Kerrie, I´d love to (we are in Australia every other day so I´ll tell you when you can arrange a meeting ;))

Sunnie: thank you & nice to meet you here (you are the lady with the lovely feet, I presume?)

Julia, between you and me *whispering* - I did try to be funny in a silly way - but I certainly didn´t think it would work.

Beth F sagde ...

You so deserved that comment win. Really!

Unknown sagde ...

Congrats on winning!!!

Dorte H sagde ...

Kris and Beth: thank you.

I still think it was a bit silly, Beth, but what can one do when people ask you to say something good on the spur of the moment???