tirsdag den 15. februar 2011

Two-Sentence Tuesday

After an extraordinary week, I settled down to write again yesterday. Not my novel yet, it may take a few days until I am back in full swing, but I wrote a flash fiction story. 

Two-Sentence Tuesday is hosted by Women of Mystery, and here is my teaser:

Wailing Sirens

Arthur stumbled across the threshold, clutching his old briefcase. Spatters of blood enticed him through the hall, up the carpeted stairs, into the musty bedroom where someone had wreaked havoc on his world.

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - Oh, please! Keep writing. This is great!! I want to know more.

Leah J. Utas sagde ...

You've got me interested, Dorte.

Felicity Grace Terry sagde ...

Not nearly enough - your two-sentence-tuesdays always leave me craving more.

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: not exactly candy, this one, but fun to write.

Leah: thank you.

Tracy: that´s the trick: stop while the reader wants more ;D

Unknown sagde ...

Super sentences. You wrote them? Wow, amazing.

Dorte H sagde ...

Clarissa: hardboiled sweets this week ;)

Kelly sagde ...

I'm with everyone else.... you've certainly left me wanting to know more!! Continue, please.
:)

Dorte H sagde ...

Thank you, Kelly.

At least I have had a few ideas lately. Yesterday I stood in the bathroom, looking at my legs, and somehow the idea of letting Mildred Kickinbottom shave her legs entered my mind.

Kelly sagde ...

Depending on how sharp (or dull) the razor, it could add the requisite blood and gore to your story!
:D

Heather sagde ...

now tell me more....

Dorte H sagde ...

Heather: one day ... But I don´t even think this one will go into my next collection of flash fiction.