lørdag den 21. november 2009

Just a teaser ...

When he got there, Nick was still so intent on keeping his balance that at first, he didn´t notice the jacketed figure waiting halfway up the stairs.

He looked up, startled, when he heard his name.


“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I want to talk to you, away from campus.”


Want to hear more about Nick Merrill and Tilton University? Well, you could try to google them – or you might come back here tomorrow for a full review of this American debut.

2 kommentarer:

Elizabeth Spann Craig sagde ...

I know this one!!!!!!

I'm so proud of myself! :) But...it so happens that I'm reading it right now, so I should definitely know it! And it's good.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Dorte H sagde ...

Elizabeth: yes, I noticed your Facebook status the other day and thought perhaps you´d beat me to it :D