mandag den 5. juli 2010

And the winner is ...


My competition ended yesterday, and thank you to everybody who participated. I have had 30,179 visitors now, and I appreciate each and every one of you!

It was fun to see which writers you suggested, and of course I liked them all! The ones who got most votes were the New Zealander, Ngaio Marsh, and my countrywoman, Lene Kaaberbøl.

And now to what you are all waiting for: the winner is

Mason Canyon, Thoughts in Progress


Congratulations, Mason! And as soon as you have told me if you want your voucher in dollars or pounds, I will send a gift card off to you.

----------------------------------------------------

NB: your blogger has returned home, safe and sound, and is now clutching her dear laptop again. But she spent most of her Sunday in church, on her bike, and out in the sun with Rob Kitchin´s wonderful crime novel. Thank you for playing along.

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - Congratulations to Mason Canyon!!! And it's good to know the missing bloger has safely returned!

Mason Canyon sagde ...

Dorte, I'm thrilled and delighted to be among your 30,179 visitors and thrilled to have won. You have made my day. I'm also glad that the absent blogger has returned home safe and sound.

Love the photo.

Thanks again,
Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: well, it was probably a good idea to get some exercise yesterday, but I am back - or at least I am revising my Danish novel again.

Mason: the photo is lilacs from our own garden, and they smelled as delicous as they look.
And I am happy to have you as a new reader on my blog :D

pattinase (abbott) sagde ...

Gorgeous. Our hydrangeas are out of control this year.

Kelly sagde ...

Congratulations to the winner!!

Glad you're back safe and sound, Dorte. Gorgeous flowers!!

Dorte H sagde ...

Patti: our garden is very thirsty right now, but it looked great in June (which was a beastly cold month).

Kelly: thank you! I think pink is a bit girlish, but I love purple :D