onsdag den 30. december 2009

The Axe Mass Murderer


Look what my creative daughters gave me in my advent calendar (I would have taken the pictures last week, but we had some problems with the quality of the water). A real crime scene: an X Mass murderer striking his victim!



And when you shake the glass, the scene is covered in falling snow.


And now my intelligent reader may ask: where is the quotation? But you see, this is just a post about a unique bait box, not a bait in the box. Enjoy! And next Wednesday there will be a gruesome titbit for you again.

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Oh, Dorte, this is just wonderful! How unique and how appropriate for a crime fiction writer and mystery lover like you! Thanks for sharing : ).

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: yes, my imaginative daughters really know how to keep me happy :D

pattinase (abbott) sagde ...

This is such a treat. Thanks for sharing.

Bernadette sagde ...

Brilliant. An entrepreneurial type of person could definitely make a fortune selling murderous snow globes I reckon.

Dorte H sagde ...

Patti: it is so nice when one´s children understand one´s criminal tendencies.

Bernadette: I am sure you are right, but if all and sundry could buy them in Australia and America, mine would not be unique any more, would it? ;)

Kerrie sagde ...

Oh dear! and what is your daughter reading these days Dorte?

Elizabeth Spann Craig sagde ...

I LOVE it! What a cool gift!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Alyce sagde ...

That is so creative!

Dorte H sagde ...

Kerrie: well, one of them is reading literary theory for a paper, the other one is reading children´s books today, but they both read quite a lot of crime fiction in their spare time ;)

Elizabeth: yes, wasn´t it the most thoughtful gift for a mother like me?

Alyce: thank you. And I like the fact that my daughters can also play with the English language ;)

Unknown sagde ...

Oh Gee! this is hilarious! Your daughters certainly have quite a wit and imagination!

Happy New Year Dorte!

Dorte H sagde ...

Lilly: thank you, and happy New Year to you too!