søndag den 22. februar 2009

Your Blog is Fabulous Award

I received this cool award from Sherrie, Just Books. Thanks a lot, Sherrie, I have admired this pretty one whenever I came across someone who had got it.

My five nominees are:
Louise, Lou´s Pages
Kerrie, Mysteries in Paradise
Reg, Stieg Larsson´s English translator
Ruth, Buzz ´Bout Books & More
Bibliophile, (Another) 52 books.

Feel free to pass the award on to five newbie blogs you have read lately.


This very professionel "scam" was concocted by Maxine, Petrona. The reading room for heavily addicted crime fiction folks is to be found here.

6 kommentarer:

Kerrie sagde ...

Many thanks Dorte.

Dorte H sagde ...

You are welcome, Carrie.

Kerrie sagde ...

I've done it Dorte - picked my "victims"! http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/02/your-blog-is-fabulous-award.html

Unknown sagde ...

Congratulations on your award! Great job Dorte!

Dorte H sagde ...

Kerrie, I was so happy to see that you wasn´t sure what a ´newbie blog´ was either LOL
But I can see that it doesn´t have to be new blogs (would be difficult for me to find 5 newer than my own!) - it seems to be okay to send them to bloggers you haven´t known for a long time, or if you just haven´t acknowledged their blogs before.

Dorte H sagde ...

Lilly: thank you!
- and the best thing is that I enjoy blogging so much. I really didn´t know how many interesting people I would get in touch with this way :D