onsdag den 11. maj 2011

A Teaser

I have not had a bait-in-the-box post for some time, mostly because it is quite difficult to choose books that are neither too new nor too old. But even though you haven´t read this one, I am sure many of you can guess where it takes place.

So let´s play - where, when, what is this? Written by whom?

"Nothing bad could ever happen on Madonna Road. It curls around the western shore of a small lake just outside Algonquin Bay, Ontario, providing a pine-scented refuge for affluent families with young children, yuppies fond of canoes and kayaks, and an artful population of chipmunks chased by galumphing dogs. It´s the kind of spot - tranquil, shady and secluded - that promises an exemption from tragedy and sorrow."

4 kommentarer:

Jose Ignacio Escribano sagde ...

Do you want me to put it bluntly?

Dorte H sagde ...

José: only if people don´t get your clue :D

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you by the time you read my clue ;-).

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: not sure *I* got that one???