lørdag den 14. maj 2011

DJ Light


- just came home from the hairdresser, considerably lighter (eh, greyer) than before -

As Blogger has played so many tricks recently, most of you had no chance to notice my guest post yesterday so here is the link once again. 

For several reasons you may expect irregular posting and visits from me over the next month or two.
First, I am running off to Bristol to CrimeFest from Wednesday to Sunday, and afterwards the exam period begins. Besides, I have my family and my unreliable health to consider. 

Liquorice Twists Launch

Notes to myself:
- don´t launch on a Sunday which is often the quietest blog day
- add more ghosts; my readers seem to like them

What else?
I am testing the possibilities of Amazon, but as I have had a few technical glitches, I have only published "Heather farm" there yet. The price I set is 99 cents so if Amazon wants more than that (e.g. from Scandinavian customers), I recommend that you go to Smashwords instead. Because they are a minor company, they are not forced to add VAT.

Finally a reminder: there is still plenty of time to participate in my competition or download "Heather Farm" for free (Smashwords coupon: EP 59D).

12 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

That's great news about Heather Farm. Can I just say, I'm loving your second book of shorts. I haven't had much time to read lately but I'm a third way through and hopefully will complete the book tonight to do a review on Monday.

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - Thanks for the lovely 'photo! I hope you have a wonderful trip to the U.K. for Crimefest. I so wish I could have gone, too, so I hope you'll post lots of pictures!

Barbara sagde ...

I've never cared about my hair color so I'm graying naturally although later than most people. I like gray hair. Hope you have fun and your stamina holds up through the busy weeks. I don't know what the problem with Blogger was but I was annoyed since I lost a whole post and comments.

Cathryn Grant sagde ...

I love your note to yourself: "add more ghosts"! :)

Have a fantastic time at CrimeFest, I can't wait to hear about it. I do hope you're planning to blog about it after exams.

Cathryn Grant sagde ...

I just read the programme and now I'm even more envious. Have an absolutely terrific time!

Kelly sagde ...

I get greyer by the day...actually silver (salt & pepper).

Sounds like you've got a busy few weeks ahead!

Dorte H sagde ...

Clarissa: friends who make me so happy AND promise reviews definitely deserve Heather Farm for free!

Margot: I have hardly had time to look forward to CrimeFest yet, but now I have come home from a birthday party today, I hope it will begin to dawn on me.

Barbara: I had clear grey streaks when I was 29. I don´t mind so much today, but then I was not quite ready for it.

Dorte H sagde ...

Cathryn: I don´t know why I have been so reluctant to add ghosts to my own stories as I don´t mind them in other people´s stories. And I will try to keep you posted AFTER CrimeFest, but I won´t promise anything while we are there. I don´t even know if there is free internet in our hotel.

Kelly: I think salt & pepper is pretty, but I am white in front and nearly black from behind so I look like a Dalmatian or something ;)

Beth F sagde ...

HOpe CrimeFest is wonderful!!!

Dorte H sagde ...

Beth: thank you. I am sure it will be.

pattinase (abbott) sagde ...

Would love to go to Crime Fest. Have a lovely time. And you can never have enough ghosts. I had more than a dozen in the one ghost story i wrote for Beat to a Pulp Round One.

Dorte H sagde ...

Patti: I am sure CrimeFest will be fantastic, but I try not to think about it too much until I go because I have a million things to do first.