mandag den 23. maj 2011

Save the Words

Scatterbrained as I am today I keep telling myself that now I´ll begin that blog round, but I run into one distraction after the other (such as five-star reviews on Amazon).

I just visited Rob Kitchin´s blog and was reminded of "Save The Words". Of course I ran off immediately to salvage some word of my own, and I just had to adopt ´magistricide´  ;)


-----------------------------

NB: for danske læsere - jeg har lige opdaget, at min lille Thy-historie, Entreprenøren, er blevet udgivet på Skrive-Bloggen mens jeg har været væk.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - A very worthy word! Thanks for advocating for it :-).

Kelly sagde ...

You know, I adopted a word awhile back and even made a blog entry about it. I'm ashamed to say I totally forgot about it!!!! As an avid aquabib I anticipated using my word frequently.

Am I a horrible person?

Elizabeth Spann Craig sagde ...

I like it!

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: just the perfect one for people like you and me ;)

Kelly: I can guess the aqua bit, but I´ll have to check the rest.

Elizabeth: there must be a story or two in that word :D