fredag den 1. april 2011

The Notice Board - new feature

Now and then budding writers contact me because they want me to review their books or write a post about them. I have had to realize I can´t read them all, and that is why I have come up with a new feature: The Notice Board.

Once in a while I will step down from the soapbox and leave it to crime writers who are in the same situation as me - published, but not exactly rich or famous yet. So here is your chance to tell my readers about you and your story, making them want your book so much they run off to buy it at once. 
I may also post about other crime fiction news - or perhaps you have ideas for a post? Send me a few words about your project, anything that is related to crime news, and if I like your idea, the notice board is yours.

What: write a short post (100-300 words) and send it off to do.hu.ja (at) mail.tele.dk.
Add a picture or two - of you, your book, your cute dog or whatever you think will do the trick - but only photos you have the right to publish.

When: on Sundays - whenever someone has something to say.

13 kommentarer:

Bernadette sagde ...

cool

bookwitch sagde ...

Bra idé, men det är 1 april...

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - What a good idea!! :-)

Dorte H sagde ...

Bernadette: thank you.

Ann: ja, men jeg kan ikke konkurrere med denne nyhed alligevel: http://blog.smashwords.com/2011/03/smashwords-acquires-amazon.html

Margot: thank you.

Unknown sagde ...

What a great idea!

Felicity Grace Terry sagde ...

Good luck with this new feature. I look forward to reading more.

Dorte H sagde ...

Clarissa: I hope it will be a success and that some interesting, budding crime writers will contact me.

Tracy: thank you.

Barbara sagde ...

This could be very helpful to some writers who find it difficult to get noticed. Great idea.

Kelly sagde ...

I agree with the others....a great idea! I look forward to seeing who you feature.

Unknown sagde ...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I bought your Candied Crime book and I can't wait to read it. I will feature the stories on my blog as well.

Dorte H sagde ...

Barbara: that was what I hoped - now I only hope they will find me ;)

Kelly: I don´t even know if I have someone for this Sunday or I´ll have to create my own news.

Clarissa: thank you very much! I hope you are going to like my sense of humour.

Heather sagde ...

The NOtice Board is a great idea. I totally understand that you can only read so many books and that there are even more you want to spread the news of. I'll be looking forward to this regular event.

Dorte H sagde ...

Thank you, Heather.