søndag den 24. april 2011

Happy Easter

Actually I had decided not to blog today as my mother is here, and we are not only celebrating Easter, but also my daughter´s birthday. But these days even my mother spends much of her time getting the knack of Facebook so writing a blog post seems more polite than reading a book :)

So let me wish everybody a Happy Easter - we have had a marvelous service in our beautiful, old church.


And now that I am here, I´ll also take the opportunity to tell you that I just published my romantic ghost story "Heather Farm" via Smashwords this morning. If you liked the story when I published it on my blog in September and want to make me very happy by giving the story a few stars, you can send me an e-mail and ask for a free coupon.

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Dorte - I'm very glad you posted :-). That's a lovely 'photo, and I'm glad you enjoyed the Easter service. My best birthday wishes to your daughter, and I hope you enjoy your family time!

Cathryn Grant sagde ...

Happy Easter, Dorte. I do remember Heather Farm. What a great subtitle. I'll look for it on SW.

Jose Ignacio Escribano sagde ...

Happy Easter to you too, Dorte.

Ellen sagde ...

Happy Easter and happy birthday to your daughter. She must have been very good, giving us this marvellous weather :-D
And... nice picture ;-)

Louise sagde ...

A very happy Easter to you too, Dorte. I just came home from a long weekend and my in law's beach house, dang it was cold! Sun was shining like there was no tomorrow, and the skies were bluer than blue, but it was freezing cold. Now back in warm Copenhagen :-)

Kelly sagde ...

Happy Easter, Dorte! So glad you're enjoying family today...and a happy birthday to your daughter!

I loved your Heather Farm story so I'll definitely look it up at SW so I can give it a good rating!

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: thank you so much for your speedy review and all your stars!

Cathryn: remember to e-mail me for a code if you want to read it all.

José: Happy Easter!

Ellen: she is a wonderful daughter, and we had a nice little trip around Thy today to celebrate birthday, Easter and sunny weather.

Dorte H sagde ...

Louise: we have had the most wonderful spring weather for days. Our beeches think it is already May!

Kelly: please e-mail me to get the free coupon. I don´t want to trick friends into paying for what they have already read for free :)

Bibliophile sagde ...

Happy Easter, Dorte!

Jan Morrison sagde ...

Exciting news and I was without my computer for two days on a trip to the country so am hopelessly behind in my blog reading...
I'll email you for the code as I do want to read your story....

Dorte H sagde ...

Jan: please do. Writing is definitely funnier when people want to read it :)