What´s in a Name Challenge:
1. Food: Pierre Magnan, Death in the Truffle Wood (2005) - France
2. Body of water: Paul Cleave, Cemetery Lake (2008) – New Zealand
3. A title: Colin Cotterill, The Coroner´s Lunch (2004) - Laos
4. A plant: Thomas Cook, Red Leaves (2005) - America
5. Place name: Matt B Rees, The Bethlehem Murders (2007) - Israel
6. Music term: Margot Kinberg, B-Very Flat (2010) - America
The very best reading experience: The Coroner´s Lunch
A shared second place: Death in the Truffle Wood and B-Very Flat.
Three challenges down, one to go.
Do you participate in reading challenges? Which one is your favourite?.