mandag den 25. januar 2010
Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank you very much to Søren of Sørens bogblog for this award. A special thank you for your words about my blog:
“To Dorte who with her experimenting pen, her enormous knowledge and her social engagement connects the crime lovers of the (known) world via her krimiblog.”
- this praise from a Danish book blogger whose opinion I value highly means a lot to me!
And now for the rules.
Tell your readers seven interesting facts about yourself.
- well, how do I know what you think is interesting, but here we go.
1) I married when I was 19.
2) I loathe sports, especially ball games (probably because I suck)
3) Some years ago I tried painting in water colours (don´t worry, I have figured out that I should try using my pen – or pc – instead).
4) Once I lived in Ethiopia for six months.
5) When I was a child, I wanted a piano, a dog, and a little brother. Fortunately my wise parents gave me a little brother and no pet.
6) I wrote a medical romance the other day – in 560 words (but I believe all the essential stuff is there).
7) I got new glasses five days ago. I think they are called ´progressive glasses´ (sounds cool, don´t you think?)
Select seven blogs you want to award.
- this is definitely the hard part. Only seven?
1) The first award is very easy. It goes to Maxine of Petrona. Not only for her excellent and tempting reviews, but even more for her engagement in our FriendFeed Crime and Mystery Reading Room, and for her role as my book fairy!
2) The second goes to Norman aka Uriah of Crime Scraps, a book blogger whose thoughtful posts on books and their writers is always well worth a visit.
3) The third goes to Louise of Lou´s Pages. Like me, my countrywoman Louise blogs about books in two languages – but on two separate blogs, and as she is the blogger who encouraged me to try out Blogger she is a very welcome guest on my blog.
4) The fourth award goes to Margot, Confessions of a Mystery Novelist who writes about a crime-related theme every day, illustrated by numerous examples.
5) Elizabeth of Mystery Writing is Murder for her most inspiring posts about the writing process, and for encouraging me to write fiction.
6) Cathryn G-Rant, especially for her posts about writing fiction, her great flash fiction stories and all her encouragement.
7) And the last award is for seventy other friends whose blogs I enjoy and try to visit at least twice a week, and also for a few friends who leave the most inspiring comments here but do not have blogs of their own. You are most appreciated so consider yourselves awarded, folks!
And to my nominees: remember that this award is yours to do what you like with. You don´t have to post about it, but if you do, please tell us seven things we didn´t know.