lørdag den 18. september 2010
I’ve been tagged in a game that goes like this, I answer a series of questions with entertaining comments (Cathryn, I don´t mind being tagged, but entertaining comments about MY life?)
1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
The photo goes to prove that I am amazingly strong - unfortunately I don´t know how to undo my disasters.
So what I really want is the ability to make time run faster when I correct essays – much faster!
Why? - anyone who has tried it will know what I am talking about!!!
2. Who is your style icon?
Rhapsody Gershwin – my new protagonist (a librarian in the countryside – I am sure that says it all).
3. What is your favorite quote?
Hamlet: ”Words, words, words”
- for two reasons: 1) even I can remember it 2) when I write fiction, it is my guiding principle
4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I´ll keep the more private ones to myself, but this one always makes me happy: ”You are the best mother in the world.”
5. What playlist/cd is in your CD player right now?
Haydn something in the car (this one is my daughters, but it would be something classical)
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Nightier than thou!
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs (of the kind that won´t bite me). Cats can be almost as catty as your female fiends.
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name
Well, DJ is for my name, of course, and krimiblog goes back to my very early blog days when I thought I was going to blog in Danish and translate some of the posts into English!
But surely all my intelligent readers can guess it means crime fiction blog.
I´m tagging Margot of Confessions of a Mystery Novelist
Jose Ignacio of The Game´s Afoot
Kelly of Kelly´s Thoughts and Ramblings
Have fun! (And if you come around and feel like being tagged, just tell me and I´ll run after you before you can say Jack Robinson)