Kerrie, Mysteries in Paradise, has been so kind to send this fine award my way, among other reasons because I came up with the 2010 Global Reading Challenge
I´m a Literacy Builder
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Display the award logo on your blog site.
3. Tell us five of your favorite words and why you like them, (add as many as you like).
4. Pass the award on to three bloggers you feel are excellent literacy builders, and link to their sites.
5. Contact the bloggers you’ve chosen and let them know about the award.
My words: peculiar, quirky, circumspect, perpendicular, Aspidistra
No, they are not really my favourites, apart from peculiar.
How should I know yet which words are my personal top five? When it comes to your language (I do envy you that language a bit, did you know that), I think I have a few thousand favourites. Especially adjectives.
But how to pick the very best ones – I haven´t even met them all yet, have I? I hope not!
I would love to award Cathy, Kittling Books, first of all because you deserve it for your wonderful blog. Second, because I´d love to see the words you love.