This charming award was given to me from Bookwitch, a Swedish sister in crime, blogging from England. Thank you ever so much, Ann, and congratulations on your first award which you really deserve!
And now for the difficult part, selecting 10 nominees.
1) Maxine, blogging as Petrona, experienced British blogger & reviewer, this time awarded for being my ´fairy bookmother´ ;)
2) Louise, Lou´s Pages, blogging in Danish and English about books and Egyptology - and just back from Egypt with inspiration for lots of new, informative posts. (Louise, I have great expectations)
3) Jane, Possum Scriptum, blogging in Danish from Alabama & always worth a visit.
4) Nille of Nilles Litteratur blogging about good literature in Danish and French.
5) Steph, Wheredunnit Crime and Mystery Fiction, writer and blogger from Britain. I am particularly fond of her reviews with all the inspiring maps and photos.
6) Beth Fish, experienced and always helpful blogger from Pennsylvania.
7) Cathy, Kittling: Books innovative blogger from Arizona - mostly literature but also interesting posts about ostrichs and so - famous for her weekly Scene of the Blog feature.
8) J. Kay, the blogger who hosts the many tempting challenges and who writes so many interesting reviews and blog posts that one wonders whenever she has time to read all those books???
9) Elizabeth, Thoughts from an Evil Overlord, blogging from New England (and half Irish as we were reminded yesterday)- don´t let the name scare you off this charming blog.
10) Julia, A Piece of my Mind, blogging from Nova Scotia, Canada, about books, ballet, poetry and other passions.
IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY NOMINEES, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND....
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
NB: I know that some of you are even worse at adhering to rules than me - so I don´t really expect all of you to do all of these ☺