I don´t know if this picture is quite ´comme il faux´, but as you know, we have just been driven from our home for weeks, and perhaps some of you would like to see the pretty result?
(Well, Blogger couldn´t handle it and turned it upside down - sorry, Blogger, I am a Scandinavian - we have no restraint)
What´s in a Name Challenge 2011
A reading challenge I am looking forward to is “What´s in a Name 4”, hosted by ´Beth Fish´.
Here are the categories, and I hope I can tempt some of you to participate in this fun challenge.
1. A book with a number in the title C.J. Box, Three Weeks to Say Goodbye
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title
3. A book with a size in the title Sophie Hannah, The Other Half Lives
4. A book with travel or movement in the title Ian Rankin, Exit Music
5. A book with evil in the title Peter Temple, In the Evil Day
6. A book with a life stage in the title. Rosanne Dingli, Death in Malta (Kindle)
Number five should be quite easy for a crime enthusiast, and as you can see, I have books on my TBR which can help me through five categories, but perhaps you would like to help me by suggesting some good crime fiction titles for the second category?