onsdag den 26. januar 2011

DJ´s Bait in the Box # 87

This week´s book is of a different category – let´s see what my intelligent readers make of it.

“… Benger lifted the lavatory lid and peered in until his eyes adjusted to the darkness. ´By steadily looking down, I could see better, and saw a something like clothing below; I put my hand down and raised the blanket´. The blanket was soaked with blood. About two feet under the seat, on the wooden ´splashboard´ that partly blocked the descent to the pit beneath, was the boy´s body.”

The Rules:
If you recognize the quotation, or if you think you are able to guess who wrote it, please post a comment. Just leave a hint, do not spoil the fun by giving too much away. The book will be reviewed on Friday.

----------------------------------------------------

EKSTRA
se min præsentation af DJ´s Krimiblog på Blogkvinder 40+.

To my English readers - sorry there is no translation, but as I have joined a Danish blogging community, I suppose I should write a few words in Danish now and then ;)
.

9 kommentarer:

Jose Ignacio Escribano sagde ...

Dorte it looks to me like a real-life whodunit.

Dorte H sagde ...

José: quite right - as nearly always!

Margot Kinberg sagde ...

Dorte - If I'm right, I, um, have some suspicions I know what this title is...

Dorte H sagde ...

Margot: well-founded suspicions indeed :D

....Petty Witter sagde ...

These biscuit tins must be everywhere, each Christmas we are given a box by our neighbour.

Kelly sagde ...

Sounds kind of gross! I look forward to your review so I can know more about it.

Bernadette in Australia sagde ...

I'm with Margot, full of suspicions.

Curious to see what you make of this one being it's not your normal genre

Dorte H sagde ...

Tracy: I know they are very common, and the name was intended as a hint ;)

Kelly: this time the author may be excised, I think.

Bernadette: well, at least I´ve got through it now.

Poly sagde ...

"Fire" get very easy appear when you mic Old Country House with a lid candle!
And a belated Happy New Year and Congratulation to you Dorte.
Cheers, Poly